Day-1: beach hotel – tsavo east
Pick from your hotel at 6am am drive to tsavo east national park, game enroute to lodge for lunch as well as check in afternoon game drive includes exploring the largest park in kenya as well as have a chance to see red elephant of tsavo and other different kind of wildlife.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge voi wildlife lodge
Day-2: tsavo east – tsavo west
Early morning game drives before breakfast and then drive to tsavo west. Arriving for lunch. Afternoon game drives with a visit to rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at your lodge kilaguni serena lodge
Day-3: tsavo west –beach hotel.
Early breakfast then drive to mzima spring, after game enroute before resting for lunch. After lunch drive back to your beach hotel, arriving late afternoon.
The prices includes:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Mineral water in the bus during your safari.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and hotel government taxes
- Services of an english speaking driver guide
- Services of a flying doctor in case of emergency
Prices do not include:
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost (such as telephone calls)
- Tips to drivers, couriers and any staff.
Voi wildlife lodge
Nestled in the heart of elephant country, Voi Wildlife Lodge is located in the Savannah grasslands of Tsavo East, Kenya, just 5km off the main highway connecting the Capital Nairobi to Mombasa. Officially opened in 2003, the lodge is situated on a 25-acre site on the boundary of Tsavo East National Park, one of Kenya’s largest game parks with spectacular views of nearby volcanic outcrops, such as the Kasigau, Sagalla and Mwakingali Hills.
kilaguni serena lodge
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge in Tsavo West National Park is superbly situated in the lee of Mount Kilimanjaro, encircled by volcanic splendour, adjacent to a teeming water hole and daily visited by vast herds of elephant, buffalo and plains game